Small explosion caused by gas leak in Pershore - The Evesham Observer

Small explosion caused by gas leak in Pershore

Evesham Editorial 7th Jul, 2016 Updated: 20th Oct, 2016   0

FIRE crews dealt with a small explosion on Station Road which is believed to have been caused by a gas leak.

One engine from Pershore was called to the Business Centre at about 12.11pm today (Thursday).

Engineers from Western Power Distribution also attended to isolate the electricity.

On Twitter, HW Fire Control said: “ attended with to a small explosion thought to be caused by a gas leak, Business Centre Station Rd. Electric isolated.”




Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Evesham Observer.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Advertising

Advertise with the Evesham Observer to reach your audience

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.