One treated for smoke inhalation after flat fire in Evesham - The Evesham Observer

One treated for smoke inhalation after flat fire in Evesham

Evesham Editorial 31st Oct, 2017 Updated: 31st Oct, 2017   0

ONE person has been treated for possible smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a flat in Evesham.

Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service sent two crews from Evesham and one crew from Broadway to Freesia Close at about 2.39pm this afternoon.

The fire broke out in the kitchen and firefighters used four breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and one covering jet to put out the blaze.

One ambulance from West Midlands Ambulance Service also attended.




Paramedics treated one person for possible smoke inhalation and they were discharged at the scene.


Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Evesham Observer newspaper.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Evesham Observer.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.