Living room fire at a property in Evesham - The Evesham Observer

Living room fire at a property in Evesham

Evesham Editorial 15th Apr, 2016 Updated: 20th Oct, 2016   0

A small fire broke out in a living room in St Mary’s Road in Evesham.

Fire crews from the town’s station were called to the property at about 10.30pm last night (Thursday), but the fire was out before crews arrived.

Firefighters then carried out an inspection.




Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Evesham Observer.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.