Firefighters tackle Evesham house blaze caused by tumble dryer - The Evesham Observer

Firefighters tackle Evesham house blaze caused by tumble dryer

Evesham Editorial 4th Mar, 2017 Updated: 4th Mar, 2017   0

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a house fire in Evesham last night which was caused by a tumble dryer.

Crews from Evesham and Broadway were called to the property on Windsor Road at about 8.13pm on Friday (March 3).

The fire started in the tumble dryer and in a tweet Hereford and Worcester Fire Service said it was the quick action from firefighters which stopped the blaze from spreading.

On Twitter, Hereford and Worcester Fire Service said: “Fire in tumble dryer, Windsor Road extinguished by crews from @HWFireEvesham and @HWFireBroadway.”




HW Fire Evesham added: “Evesham and Broadway attended a house fire this evening that started from a tumble dryer, quick action from crews stopped the fire spread.”


Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Evesham Observer.

Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Evesham Observer.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.