23rd Nov, 2017

Fire caused by rodents damaging electric cables

Joshua Godfrey 12th Sep, 2016 Updated: 20th Oct, 2016

A FIRE at a building in Evesham was caused by rodents damaging electric cables.

Two crews, one from Broadway and the other from Evesham, were called to the scene at about 3.15pm on Sunday (September 11).

Crews believe the small fire under the stairs was caused by the rodents damaging the cables, which were later isolated.

On Twitter, HW Fire Control said: “@HWFireEvesham @HWFireBroadway attended building fire, crews found small fire under stairs caused by rodents damaging electric┬ácables, cables were isolated.”

More info to follow.

 

Digital Advertising

Advertise on the Evesham Observer to boost your online presence.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Heart2Heart Dating

Looking for love? Start searching to find a new date on heart2heart dating.